Enterprise Sales Specialist
The Enterprise Sales Specialist role is a quota carrying, sales resource focused on driving the sale of Oikos Networks data center solutions with specific focus on Data Center, Private Cloud and DevOps solutions.
The Sales Specialist will work with first line sales teams to drive comprehensive data center solutions based on a thorough understanding of both short and long term customer requirements. As an integral part of the sales team they are responsible for providing subject matter expertise to both customers and the sales teams to ensure that all requirements and objectives are met. This includes, but is not limited to, the development and implementation of sales strategies, thoughtful discovery of customer requirements and subsequent solution proposal development, delivery of product presentations, product demonstrations, and customer focused seminars.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meet and exceed revenue and margin goals for the assigned lines of business.
- Responsible for ownership of an opportunity throughout the sales cycle, leading the engagement of other subject matter experts, general account executives and resources as needed
- As the field lead for the assigned territory, this role is also responsible for the overall ownership of the go-to marketing strategy for the territory
- Lead extended sales team to develop territory and opportunity specific sales strategies based on technology and market trends as well as competitor’s trends
- Engage on business level discussions around solving data center challenges and customer pain points across the customer’s environment
- Cultivate relationships at the executive level, as well as build and broaden brand loyalty at the mid and lower levels of the Enterprise
- 5-8 years of experience in selling data center solutions.
- Excellent relationship building, negotiating, and technical skills
- Strong knowledge of data center challenges including but not limited to virtualization, storage, application workload management, and IT simplification/consolidation, server hardware
- Ability to work as a virtual team member and collaboratively with employees within department and across functions
- BA/BS or post graduate degree from accredited college or university in a related field of study
To apply, please submit your resumé and cover letter to email@example.com.